11. Marsden Manufacturing, Inc., is hiring temporary workers to address the present ______ for greater personnel resources.
A. measure B. denial C. demand D. claim
12. One of our railway station attendants ______ glad to assist you with your luggage.
A. have been B. is being C. would be D. are being
13. We have decided to ______ the prices of our products due to unexpectedly high transportation costs.
A. increase B. comment C. construct D. remain
14. New employees ______ wish to receive benefits should complete the necessary forms before the 10:00 A.M. orientation session.
A. whose B. whom C. who D. which
15. Given the size of the group, a small meeting room should be ______.
A. maximum B. precise C. sufficient D. extensive